- Dates and Deadlines
- Lodging — Hotel Accommodations
- Program (info on keynote speakers, special guests, etc.)
- Registration — Preliminary information is now available.
- Travel — To Columbus, Ohio (means of travel to Columbus (airlines, Greyhound, Megabus, etc.) and from airport (or bus terminal) to the conference hotel or Ohio State campus)
- Ramseyer Hall (Building 090) — Conference events will take place on the main campus of The Ohio State University. Regular and plenary sessions will be in Ramseyer Hall (Building 090) (29 W. Woodruff Avenue), located on the corner of West Woodruff Avenue and North High Street. For those driving to the campus, conveniently located adjacent to Ramseyer Hall (Building 090) is Arps Garage (Building 278). Visitor parking in Arps Garage is available after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays, and all day on the weekend. Two blocks south is the Ohio Union Garage (Building 288), at College Road and 12th Avenue), with 24-hour access for visitors. The three buildings are shown on this parking map, with the Ohio Union Garage (Building 288, in pink) at the bottom left, Arps Garage (Building 278, in light blue), and Ramseyer Hall (Buildings 278) at bottom right of the map. For more information on visitor parking on campus, visitor parking permits, etc., see Main Campus Visitors Parking.
- Abstract acceptance will begin to be emailed out during the second half of January, and will continue after that. Your patience in hearing from us on abstract acceptance is appreciated.
- Lodging — Hotel Accommodations
- Travel — To Columbus, Ohio
- Program (special invited guest and speaker, keynote speakers, invited speakers, program, etc.)
- Call For Papers (deadline: 30 November 2007) [pdf file, revised 11.08.07]
There are now two choices for abstract submission:
- Via email with attachment of files. For this choice, follow the instructions on the Call for Papers web page (or read the corresponding pdf file).
Note: If your abstract contains Chinese characters that are not encoded in Unicode (e.g., if they are encoded in GB or Big5, for example), abstract submission via email attachment (in .doc/.rtf/.pdf format) is the recommended choice to ensure proper display of Chinese characters in your text.
- Via online submission. This choice is available from the online Abstract Submission Form. If there is text in Chinese characters, the text that is input into the online submission form must be Unicode-based for proper display of Chinese characters after the form is submitted.
Before filling out this online form, please be sure to read the instructions for abstract submission in the Call for Papers (e.g., for format, page length, etc.). [Or view the same instructions as a pdf file.]
Note: We hope that you will not encounter any problems in submitting your abstract online. However, this is the first time that online submission of NACCL abstracts is offered. Hence, if you have difficulties submitting online, please email us at ‹email@example.com›, and include a statement of the problem that you had encountered. That will aid us in diagnosing and fixing the problem as needed. Thank you.
AUGUST 2007 Call For Papers (deadline: 30 November 2007) [pdf file] Dates to Note (dates and deadlines) Travel (travel to Columbus, Ohio) Columbus, Ohio (links to local transportation, weather, eateries, etc.) Program (keynote speakers, special guests, program, etc.) About NACCL (NACCL's history) Proceedings (NACCL Proceedings) Style Sheet (NACCL Proceedings Style Sheet) Sponsors (sponsors for NACCL-20) Contact Us (contact info)
Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you require these materials in alternate format contact our web manager