- Abstract acceptance is now completed. A draft of the preliminary program will be underway soon for presenters to double-check before the preliminary program is posted online, some time during the latter half of February.
- Deadlines for pre-registration are given on the Registration web page.
- Instructions for online registration will be available soon.
This conference will be testing a new online registration form that the College of Humanities is designing for seminars and conferences that are organized by faculty and units within the College.
- March 17, 2008: Deadline for reserving hotel accommodations
- March 17, 2008: Deadline for Early Bird Registration for conference attendees.
(Presenters need to pre-register earlier to be on the program.)
- April 25-27, 2008: The NACCL-20 conference takes place during this three-day period, beginning with a plenary session in the morning on Friday, 25 April 2007, and ending around noon on Sunday, 27 April 2008. The conference will be held on the Ohio State University campus in multimedia classrooms in Ramseyer Hall (Building 090, 29 W. Woodruff Avenue), on the corner of Woodruff Avenue and North High Street, across from shops and eateries located on North High Street. Check out the Columbus, Ohio web page for information and tips on navigating around Columbus and the Ohio State University campus area.